Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion

Changez d'air !!! 
Nous passons plus de 80% de notre temps à l'intérieur...  Et nous constatons que l'intérieur est plus pollué que l'extérieur.
Surpris ? Discutons en...

Avec pas mal de sujets intéressants. Venez débattre avec nous sur http://airinterieur.clicforum.fr , votre point de vue nous intéresse. Développons ensemble nos connaissances sur ce domaine.

A vos claviers !
ttempt on the previous possess

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Air Interieur Index du Forum -> Le forum -> présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 05:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: ttempt on the previous possess Répondre en citant

LONDON -- England captain Steven Gerrard announced his retirement from international football on Monday to focus on playing for Liverpool. The 34-year-old midfielder made 114 appearances for England over 14 years. Gerrard said he "agonized" over his future after the World Cup in Brazil, where England went out after the first round. He told the Football Association that "this has been a very difficult decision, one of the toughest Ive had to make in my career." Gerrards career with the Three Lions began with a 2-0 win against Ukraine in 2000. He is third all-time in appearances for England behind goalkeeper Peter Shilton (125) and David Beckham (115). Gerrard was captain for 38 internationals and scored 21 goals, including three in his 12 World Cup appearances. "I have enjoyed every minute of representing my country and it is a sad day for me knowing that I wont pull on the England shirt again," Gerrard said. "To ensure I can keep playing to a high level and giving everything to Liverpool Football Club I believe this is the right decision." England manager Roy Hodgson was "disappointed" with the decision, but said he understood it. "I must respect his wishes due to the discussions we have had and the amount of thought and consideration he himself has given it," Hodgson said. "We shall miss his leadership qualities as we look ahead to the (Euro 2016) qualification campaign with a youthful group of players." Atlanta Falcons Brett Favre Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. Atlanta Falcons Russell Gage Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts signed the veteran linebacker to a three-year deal Tuesday, hours after the start of CFL free agency. http://www.cheapjerseysfalcons.us/. - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. Atlanta Falcons Ito Smith Jersey . “Im not sure well get Melky Cabrera at all,” said Gibbons. The 29-year-old left fielder struggled all season with knee and hamstring problems. Cabrera was first on the disabled list from June 27-July 20 with tendinitis in his left knee. Falcons Jerseys China .com) - The Hatch Attack is back in the Southern Conference.SAN ANTONIO -- Kawhi Leonard scored 13 of his 17 points in the second half, and the San Antonio Spurs held off the Minnesota Timberwolves 104-86 on Sunday night for their fourth straight win. Tim Duncan had 15 points and Tony Parker added 14 points and 10 assists for Western Conference-leading San Antonio. Matt Bonner also scored 14 points -- including 4-for-5 shooting on 3-pointers -- and Marco Belinelli had 13 points and Patty Mills added 10. Nikola Pekovic scored 22 points to lead Minnesota. Kevin Love had 14 points and Alexey Shved added 11. Already without Manu Ginobili and Tiago Splitter, the Spurs lost Danny Green early in the second quarter to a sprained finger. Minus two of their top wings, Leonard took over in the second half. He had nine points in the third quarter, continually cutting to the basket to escape his defender for a series of dunks and layups. Leonards final basket of the quarter was a layup off an assist from Aron Baynes to put San Antonio up 81-71 entering the fourth. Leonard finished 6 for 9 from the field in the second half. Duuncan was assessed a technical foul with 4:11 left in the third quarter while awaiting the first of two free throws by Love.dddddddddddd Official Karl Lane made the call after Duncan continued protesting a non-call on his missed field-goal attempt on the previous possession. NOTES: Ginobili missed his second straight game with tightness in his left hamstring despite a four-game break between games. ... Green did not return after spraining his left index finger early in the second quarter. Making his second consecutive start after coming off the bench in 11 straight, Green missed his only field-goal attempt and had three rebounds in 9 minutes prior to the injury. ... The Timberwolves have alternated wins and losses in their past eight games. They next play at home Wednesday against Sacramento. ... Splitter (sprained right shoulder) missed his third straight game. Splitter is expected to miss another two to four weeks with the injury, which occurred early in the fourth quarter of San Antonios home victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Jan. 4. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 05:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Air Interieur Index du Forum -> Le forum -> présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation